X-Ray and Dental X-Ray
We are committed to our mission of providing advanced imaging services of the highest quality and the provision of outstanding patient care and service.
The futuristic machines from Japan certified by the Atomic Energy Authority of Sri Lanka for its accuracy could precisely detect adverse symptoms in respiration , womb , abdomen , bones and nerves. It’s manned by experts with in-depth experience gained at government hospitals.
- Abdomen and pelvis
- Kidneys, uterus, and bladder (KUB)
- Obstetric ultrasonography
- Ultrasound Scan
- 2D Color Doppler Scan
- Fetal echo
- Small parts such as thyroid, salivary glands, breast and scrotum
- Musculoskeletal ultrasound
- Colour Doppler studies
- Ultrasound guided procedures such as biopsies and FNAC (Fine Needle Aspiration Cytology)
Preparation for a abdomen scan test
- Do not consume any solid foods or liquid with milk six hours prior to the test.
- To fill up the bladder, a liquid without milk should be taken. (For pregnant women of three months or more this does not apply).
- The letter from the physician who has directed you for the scan should be brought.
- You should be attired in a loose and light dress suitable for the test.
- If you have gone for a scanning before, please bring the report.
- If you have undergone surgery, please bring the diagnosis card.
- For scanning of places other than abdomen, the above conditions 1 and 2 does not apply.
To get the optimum results of the scan test you should follow the above instructions.